What we do
Put simply, we help you:
- Plan your e-metrics strategy across your organisation
- Structure data - so you are not looking for a single needle in a giant haystack
- Implement and customise Google Analytics for a best practice setup
- Define success - build your KPIs and monetise your goals
- Educate teams so they use GA efficiently and effectively
- Provide insights - analysis, build the hypothesis and test (A/B or multivariate) in order to drive improvement
Google Analytics is a very mature and sophisitcated tool with industry leading features such as multi-channel funnels, advanced segmentation, custom reporting capabilities and intelligence alerts, to name a few. However, you won't harness that power with a default out of the box install.
To go beyond the basics of counting visits, there is a lot more to it than just collecting data - and this is where our Professional Services come in...
Want to try DIY...?
If our professional services are not required, Google itself provides the largest free information resource on web analytics. There are also numerous self help groups, forums and enthusiasts and that you can share thoughts with. Here are a few to get you started:
- The Amazon best seller for over 5 years Advanced Web Metrics book has sold over 40,000 copies in 5 languages
- Google Analytics Help Centre - An online searchable manual and reference guide
- Conversion University - structured learning with the new GAIQ test
- YouTube channel for Conversion University
- Official Google Blog - Google Analytics News blog where you can find latest product updates...
- Google Groups - Analytics Help